When you work as an SEO, in any big or small firm, it’s important for you to accept the changes in the SEO panorama, keep an eye on the Google updates, integrate and evaluate the changes with the help of on-site and off-site testing, create outreach campaigns and the other entire needed task you like to do.
Doing all of this effectively is easy to say than implement it. How accurately can you ensure that you are concentrating on the quality traffic? And how do you even know that this traffic will assist you to make your brand grow more and become popular? Hence the thing that comes out from all these questions is that how to realign your SEO strategy based on the business requirements.
Therefore, the SEO expert from a reputed SEO Company Noida has devised some ways that would help in realigning your SEO strategies.
- Line Up Your SEO Strategy with the Business Strategy
Suppose that a company wants to transform their go-to-market strategy. Instead of focusing on their present audience, their new vision was to target their enterprise audience.
This intended that, instead of targeting a vast audience, the objective is now a particular audience – complete with great competition and less volume. In short, it’s quality vs. quantity.
However, since your SEO efforts will mainly be focused on targeting those enterprise users. You are required to adjust your SEO strategy accordingly to accomplish the needed conversions.
- Assist the Strategy/ Product Marketing Manager in Your Organization.
Working closely with the product manager will be useful for you to produce a list of action products that require to be evaluated to better comprehend you organization’s long-term objectives. Perfectly, you should be focusing on the main factors like the mission of your company, the competitive landscape, the targeted audience and more.
In specific, you should concentrate your marketing energy on researching and examining a few distinct things:
- Geo – Evaluate which countries and languages are the most beneficial to the product. This can be dogged by analyzing the extent of leads, sales and revenue potential.
- Industries – In the second step you need to define which countries you should focus on; it can be any industry, from insurance to e-commerce and beyond.
- Audience/persona – Gather deep knowledge of the marketplace to determine who your target audience is and exactly what it is they are searching for.
- Create a list of keyword groups/themes that you would prefer to target.
- Upgrade your knowledge of your competitors, and develop a new competitive intelligence report that will not just contain your prime competitors, but also industry content leaders. This will provide you new ideas and assist you to create new strategies.
- Develop New Keyword Research
Once you have collected all this information and you are aligned with the new strategy of the company, it’s a good time to make a new keyword research strategy. Hence, it is recommended, to begin with your updated list of competitors. Discover how much traffic they are obtaining and which keyword will be apt in your new strategy. Below given are some popular tools which you can utilize for new keyword research such as
- Moz Keyword Explorer
- Google Keyword Planner and more.
After you have the list of keywords your competitors are utilizing, it’s important that you make use of another keyword tool to produce more new ideas. Next, screen all the appropriate keywords from the list based on topic, relevancy, and volume.
Partitioning the keywords on the basis of their probability of getting ranked. In the case of Keyword Explorer, you can do this by evaluating the Opportunity score. Also, you can analyze the volume of the keywords and observe what their present ranking in the SERP is.
Once you have the big list of keywords organized by groups, volume and opportunity, it is time to begin keyword mapping to obtain those keywords into your site pages. Ensure that all your site pages unite with the new keywords into titles, descriptions, H1s, H2s, etc.
- Focus on Relevant Traffic
Formerly, there have been several assumptions made in reference to SEO rankings. The most usual assumption – acquire more traffic to your site and you will enhance your ranking. But good SEO shows better results than such assumption.
Enhancing the quality of your traffic will help rectify your rankings
First remove all the irrelevant traffic to your website out of your total SEO traffic.
Here are some reasons behind removing the low-quality traffic from the index. Irrelevant traffic –
- Gives 0% value to the business in reference to leads/sales
- Has a superior bounce rate
- Results in less page views per user
- Points to the content that’s not important to the business. Google’s intent is to complete the searcher’s task as well as give the better result for their query, so if you have content on your site that’s not doing well with regard to ranking, time on the page, CTR, bounce rate, and so on, you should think of rewriting it or removing it from the index.
After removing irrelevant traffic you will observe the great changes such as-
- Bounce rate was reduced
- Pageviews per session increased
- Time on site increased
Therefore, keep a big focus on the relevant traffic only, as it will give you better results in the future and help your website attract more relevant ones. The better the quality of traffic the good is your ranking on search engines.
Thus, transformations in the company’s strategy can provide a fantastic opportunity for SEO managers to study the present status of their SEO efforts. And by recognizing what is and is not working, you will equip yourself with the knowledge needed to develop a new strategy which will captivate not only the traffic but the pertinent searchers who have an excellent probability to transform.